We have a new sponsor here at Little LDS Ideas that I would like to introduce you to.
The 25 Days of Christ project is part of the New Tradition Crafts company. New Tradition Craft company is a family owned business operated by the Oliver family. A few years ago Kati Oliver realized that she wanted Christmas to be more than ‘getting’. She wanted it to be about traditions, giving, and most importantly she wanted it to be about Christ.
Here is Kati’s answer to her question,
“In my moment of quiet pondering the Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD began singing “This is the Christ”. In that instant I knew that I had my answer, I needed to create a Christ centered Christmas.”
The holiday season is quickly approaching, you may be thinking of new traditions or thinking of ways to center your Christmas around Christ.
If you are searching for an idea then take a look at
“Start a new tradition this year that puts Christ at the center of your Christmas celebrations. Gather your family each night in December to study the life and teachings of Jesus Christ as you countdown to Christmas. Children of all ages will love and remember these scripture stories as they place a symbolic ornament on your tree after each night’s reading. You will build lasting memories as you fill your home with the true meaning of Christmas. What better gift can you give your children and extended family this Christmas season?”
Your kit includes:
· Simple materials, instructions and examples to assemble 25 ornaments that correspond with the daily readings.
· The 25 Days of Christ book full of ideas and references for presenting each story from the life of Christ
· A gift box for your family to open as you present each ornament
· A sturdy box for storing completed ornament, book and gift box so you can enjoy this tradition for years to come.
I love this idea. My children love hanging ornaments on the tree, so I can only imagine the excitement of opening a new ornament each night. And I love that it’s focused around Christ.
Visit The 25 Days of Christmas to order your very own kit or to read more about it.
And during the month of October you can receive a ‘Pre-season Price’ of $27.00 for your kit.
Or get a few friends to order with you and save by ordering a 5-pack Ornament Kit. Then get together for a Girls Night In and put your kits together.
Thank you Kati for this wonderful tradition, and for sharing with everyone.
Hi! I’m Sheena, the blogger behind Little LDS Ideas. I love sharing LDS Ideas and printables to help make your life and calling a little bit easier. I am a mother to 4 and a wife to one amazing guy. In addition to being busy with blogging and being a wife/mother, I am also in school. Studying and homework keeps me busy, but I love it. Thanks so much for stopping by! ♥
Latest posts by Sheena (see all)
- Little LDS Ideas Creative Team – January 18, 2018
- LDS Personal Progress Tracker and Opening Exercises Sheet – January 16, 2018
- Heavenly Father’s Plan is a Plan of Happiness: January 2018 Sharing Time Idea – January 12, 2018