The 25 Days of Christ project is part of the New Tradition Crafts company. New Tradition Craft company is a family owned business operated by the Oliver family. A few years ago Kati Oliver realized that she wanted Christmas to be more than ‘getting’. She wanted it to be about traditions, giving, and most importantly she wanted it to be about Christ.
Here is how it all started:
“In my moment of quiet pondering the Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD began singing “This is the Christ”. In that instant I knew that I had my answer, I needed to create a Christ centered Christmas.”
The holiday season is quickly approaching, you may be thinking of new traditions or thinking of ways to center your Christmas around Christ.
If you are searching for an idea then take a look at
When you purchase your very own ’25 Days of Christ’ you will receive:
· Simple materials, instructions and examples to assemble 25 ornaments that correspond with the daily readings.
· The 25 Days of Christ book full of ideas and references for presenting each story from the life of Christ
· A gift box for your family to open as you present each ornament
· A sturdy box for storing completed ornament, book and gift box so you can enjoy this tradition for years to come.
I got my very own ’25 Days of Christ’ last year and absolutely love it. I am looking forward to using my kit again this year to help my children focus on Christ during the Christmas season.
Visit The 25 Days of Christmas to order your very own kit or to read more about it.
And Right now the ’25 Days of Christ’kits are on sale for $29.00.
Or get a few friends to order with you and save by ordering a 5-pack Ornament Kit. Then get together for a Girls Night In and put your kits together.
Thank you Kati for this wonderful tradition, and for sharing with everyone.
Hi! I’m Sheena, the blogger behind Little LDS Ideas. I love sharing LDS Ideas and printables to help make your life and calling a little bit easier. I am a mother to 4 and a wife to one amazing guy. In addition to being busy with blogging and being a wife/mother, I am also in school. Studying and homework keeps me busy, but I love it. Thanks so much for stopping by! ♥
Latest posts by Sheena (see all)
- “The Family: A Proclamation to the World” Printables – June 11, 2019
- Come Follow Me Object Lesson: Built Upon the Rock – February 26, 2019
- Come Follow Me Object Lesson Week 8: Blessed are the Peacemakers – February 23, 2019