In just a few days it will be 8 years since my very first post here on Little LDS Ideas. I can’t believe that I have been doing this for EIGHT years, and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. I am so very grateful for each and every one of you and for your support and kind comments. My goal here on Little LDS Ideas is to share free ideas and printables to help uplift and inspire, and to hopefully make your life a little bit easier.
For the last year I have had an idea to help me reach that goal even more, and it involves you! I see so many wonderful ideas out on the web, and I want to share those with all of you. Sometimes these ideas are shared in private Facebook groups and others are shared on amazing blogs/websites. After thinking (and praying) about this for a year, I am so excited to announce the Little LDS Ideas Creative Team. I am looking for people with great ideas (blogger and non-bloggers) to make Little LDS Ideas even better. If you think you’d be a great fit for my team, then I would love to hear from you! Keep on reading to find out how!
Do you love creating LDS Printables and sharing them with others?
I am looking for contributors in some of the following areas:
• Singing Time Ideas
• Activity Day Ideas
• Relief Society Ideas
• Simple Gift Ideas for teachers/leaders
• Other LDS themed ideas
What is Little LDS Ideas looking for in a contributor?
• Someone who loves to create amazing printables that will enhance lessons and make life easier for teachers and leaders. I am also looking for a team member that has a writing style that really lets their wonderful personality shine through.
• Bright, clear photography is important because that’s what attracts people, and lets your projects shine!
• Submitting on time. I’m pretty laid back, but yes, there will be deadlines to get things in…but you’ll always have a month to get things in.
What will it mean to be a contributor with Little LDS Ideas?
• You will be submitting one NEW free printable/idea per month, meaning, it can’t be something you have shared previously on your own or another site.
• You will be required to provide your own photographs in advance (no stock images or photos found online, please) and preparing your own posts. If you don’t have experience with photography we can talk. 😉
• I plan on paying you for your hard work! Because these are paid posts, I ask that you not share your idea on your blog (if you have one) for 2 weeks. Other blogs don’t allow you to put your creation on your blog, but you created it, so I am going to allow you to add it to your blog content after 2 weeks.
• Right now I am kind of testing things out, so this won’t be a year-long commitment. You can choose to contribute for 3-6 months. If things go well and you love being part of the team, then you can keep on contributing.
What will I get out of being a Little LDS Ideas contributor?
• You will be paid for your content!
• While cash is always fun…if you’re trying to grow your own blog/shop, exposure is even better! Little LDS Ideas has a large world-wide audience, with about 140,000 page views a month, that YOU will be able to get in front of.
• Your content will also be shared on all social media channels (Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram).
• You are more than welcome to promote your own blog and social media accounts in your content that you create, which helps create spikes in traffic/followers to your own site when your posts go live.
• You will learn tips & tricks from me and other team members that we have learned and gathered over the years!
• Contributor Bio on my “Meet the Team” page. I want my readers to know the amazing people behind Little LDS Ideas. You will get space to share a little bit about you on my “Meet the Team”, and a link to your site.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
I am looking for anyone with great ideas (bloggers and non-bloggers). This is a new experience for me, and I would love to have you join me. If you’re interested please click the link below to be taken to a quick form/appilcation.
I am excited to work together!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me or just include them on your form. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day.
Latest posts by Sheena (see all)
- “The Family: A Proclamation to the World” Printables – June 11, 2019
- Come Follow Me Object Lesson: Built Upon the Rock – February 26, 2019
- Come Follow Me Object Lesson Week 8: Blessed are the Peacemakers – February 23, 2019