(This post may contain affiliate links, at no extra cost to you. To read more about affiliate links, take a look at my FAQ page, Here.)
Sometimes it is hard choosing your helpers during Sharing Time. Especially when you say, “I’m only going to pick children that are being reverent.” And then miraculously…everyone is super reverent! I also have a hard time because I have 3 children in Primary and I don’t want the others to think I am favoring my children (silly…I know, but that is just how I feel).
So to solve these issues and to learn each child’s name we have decided to use ‘Primary Helper Sticks’.
What do you think? I really like how they turned out.
Want to know how I made them? Keep on reading!
Primary Helper Sticks
– White Sticker Paper (Here are some I found on Amazon or you can find them at any office supply store.)
-Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
– Scissors (I used my Silhouette to do the cutting)
– Jar or Small Can
As I said above, I used my Silhouette Cutter to cut out my labels. I created the labels using the Silhouette software, printed them out onto the sticker paper and then had the machine cut them.
If you don’t have a Silhouette, no worries!
First you will need to create what you want your labels to look like OR
you can use the ones I created.
Click on the link below to download and print out my Popsicle Stick labels. They will look exactly like the ones pictured above, but the name box is blank. I did leave the ‘visitor’ one as is.
My Etsy Shop
Hi! I’m Sheena, the blogger behind Little LDS Ideas. I love sharing LDS Ideas and printables to help make your life and calling a little bit easier. I am a mother to 4 and a wife to one amazing guy. In addition to being busy with blogging and being a wife/mother, I am also in school. Studying and homework keeps me busy, but I love it. Thanks so much for stopping by! ♥
Latest posts by Sheena (see all)
- April 2018 Week 3 Sharing Time Idea: Priesthood Authority Was Restored by Heavenly Messengers – April 18, 2018
- April 2018 Week 2 Sharing Time Idea: Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ Appeared to Joseph Smith – April 5, 2018
- March 2018 Week 4 Sharing Time Idea: Jesus Christ Is Our Savior – March 21, 2018